Healthcare payers, providers and pharmaceutical organizations must continue leveraging technology not only to automate their businesses for greater efficiency and effectiveness but also meet day today demanding regulations and compliances
Hospital Information Management System
- Master Patient Index
- Radiology Information Systems
- Laboratory Information Systems
- Multi-Specialty Modules
- Hospital Information System
Life Sciences & Pharmaceutical
- Clinical Systems [Trails, Development and Data Management]
- Electronic Data Capture
- 21 CFR 11 Compliance Services
- CGMP Compliance Services
- Validation Services
- Sales and Marketing
- Pharma Co-Vigilance
- Web Data Analytics
- CRM Solutions
In addition, in an environment of decreasing resources and increasing cost pressures and competition, technology investments must be aligned with business practices to meet specified business objectives. Healthcare organizations are beginning to recognize the need to move to a more collaborative partnership business model to survive.
At IntegritySpirit, we understand how to bring all aspects together in order to enable healthcare organizations to reduce costs, streamline administrative processes, empower consumers, improve quality of care and increase speed-to-market.
IntegritySpirit simplifies the cleansing, storage and retrieving of healthcare practitioner information using the industry-leading vendors in the data integration process and database solutions.
- Synchronize & Collaborate data from multiple customer touch points
- Integration of activities and investments together to gauge return on investment
- Improve knowledge of health care customers
- Create 360-degree views of patients records